- Candidate’s CV
- Triple ‘I’ nature of candidate’s mobility experience (pre and post)
- Previous experience in applying and/or managing international research funding
- Quality of the supervisor at the UGR
- Quality of the supervisor at the Outgoing Phase Organisation (if applicable)
- Quality of the supervisor at the Secondment Organisation (if applicable)
- Quality of the Outgoing Phase Organisation (if applicable)
- Quality of the Secondment Organisation (if applicable)
- Triple ‘I’ nature of the proposal
- Quality of the bi-directional transfer of knowledge of the research proposal with the involved organisations (mainly the UGR and the Outgoing Phase Organisation, if applicable)
- Innovation and groundbreaking approach to the bottom-up topic
- Enhancing candidates’ career development and future perspectives (academic and/or professional)
- Potential applicability of the results
- Quality of the dissemination, exploitation and communication of results (outreach activities) to different target audiences
- Viability and coherence of the Work Plan
- Adequacy of the research environment (UGR and/or Partner Organisation)
- Quality of the scheduling and the allocation of the resources
- Suitability of risk management (contingency plans)
Scores out of 5 points with the following criteria: 0: insufficient or incompletely addressed; 1 (poor): inadequately addressed; 2 (fair): broadly addressed; 3 (good): well-addressed; 4 (very good): very well-addressed; 5 (excellent): successfully addressed.
Remote Assessment Threshold: 60/100
Additionally to the Thresholds established for each Evaluation criteria section (Excellence, Implementation and Impact), the total score must be above the Global Threshold: 60/100.
Those candidates whose scores are either above the each section thresholds and the Remote Assessment Global Threshold (60/100) will be also evaluated in a Personal Interview.